Google Analytics

I was having a bad day one day, so I decided to step back and do some art.  The Lord led me to this verse as I was working on the art.  He was speaking to me to relax, be quiet and let Him take charge of the situation, so I did.  I guess I can only speak for myself, but we so often want to take hold of the reigns and help Him out, as if we could in any way improve the situation.  He is the sovereign God who is timeless and knows the end and the beginning all at the same time.  We in our finite little minds think if we just take charge we'll get this turned around in no time.  But the Lord has the big picture and knows what will be best for us in the long run.  So I finally told Him here Lord...the reigns are yours...I'm going to rest and lean on You because I can't go one more step forward, You'll have to do this, if it's going to get done.


I used several pieces of software to get this picture to where it is now.  I actually pitched a couple tries and was going to give up on it and asked the Lord to guide me to get this the way He would like to see it...and within a few minutes...this picture as you see it appeared.  It's a reversal, with a water color brush that was also impressionistic.  I then applied a couple filters, including a poster filter.

If you're struggling with something today...trust your Lord...He is fully able to walk you through the fire and see you to the end...let go of the reigns...He's got you covered.  I enjoy interacting with my peeps over on FB, so feel free to leave a message here, over on my fan page wordimpressions.com https://www.facebook.com/Wordimpressions , or message me.  Blessings!  Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment