Google Analytics

I'll be honest with you, I love reading other blogs, it's fun.  But when it comes to a daily grind of posting blog...yuk...it can become a drag.  However, in spite of this, I have given you below, some of my latest chatter.  Feel free to twitter me @ HisCreativeness, or FB me on some of my fan pages:  Creative Arts Education, Christian Business Startups, Powernet, and WildernessCry Ministries.

Blessings!
Bill

Recent Posts:


Rev. Franklin Graham: Obama Helps Islamists, Ignores Christian Persecution fb.me/1BOT38Qxg

Blessed be God! fb.me/1vMP0L7im


Glad to see that Americans still have an innovative spirit... brightautomotive.com/vehicles fb.me/1r2ooT1CL


Some more quiet moves by this administration...... fb.me/1MMP4wKSI


Some great tips for artists here @ Engela's Page...thanks for the tips Engela... facebook.com/art4spaces fb.me/1x6WvfOFy

Search me oh God! fb.me/14wBKNB0B

Come join the fun... facebook.com/pages/Painting… ...see you there! fb.me/14D9aVVGg

Worth reading...thanks for the share Kristof fb.me/13DoUVAQE
AGI.it - Missiles fired from Gaza strike Israel; no casualties fb.me/114klHSEN

event.cbn.com/ctfconference/… Bill johnson is doing an amazing job of preaching...and it's... fb.me/1EO7iTNpE

Brian and Ramey Whalen "Witness" fb.me/1nqlsr6cT

ACLJ Applauds New Congressional Resolution Pressuring Iran to Free Christian Pastor Facing Death fb.me/1Bp0dije6

Some great jewelry Jan... flickr.com//photos/j1jewe… fb.me/wvfnOTmm

event.cbn.com/ctfconference/… fb.me/1ydQ600sG

event.cbn.com/ctfconference/… fb.me/R7snIWTd

“No Man is an Island” by Karen No man is an island Unto himself they say, But yet I find myself marooned, A... fb.me/1pFkV2fvj

This didn't make headline news for some reason...... fb.me/1LXuFP3Nr

Help Israel Or Get Out Of The Way! Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert! at DickMorris.com fb.me/w3gQvLwW

GOING GLOBAL EAST MEETS WEST - ARTICLES OF INTEREST: Wednesday ~ Iran's president to unveil "some nu fb.me/1vv3VXeJP

Bill Johnson interviewed on CBN... cbn.com/media/player/i… fb.me/1u2IvOWd1

This might be of interest to some of you artists... artbizcoach.com/cc.html fb.me/1vXN0Jr3L

If you're in the Fort, a Jazz festival will be coming up...... fb.me/NCoobRjt

If you're looking for something for your special person...here you go... wordimpressions.com or If you're in... fb.me/uee6eAqY

Thanks for sharing Jill...pretty amazing... assistnews.net/Stories/2012/s… fb.me/1fk3ulojL

We trust in the Lord... fb.me/QN30OyNy

Nice article and timely Amiee... aimeemontgomeryspeaks.blogspot.com/2012/02/transi… fb.me/HJFGgLIS

What a testimony... youtube.com/watch?feature=…! fb.me/18b89yNnb

Pray for Romania, they are going trough a very tough winter...

youtube.com/watch?v=8QaI-M… fb.me/u7W9w7fw

Thanks Karen for the share....it's hard to believe she's gone... fb.me/14YgQNMdk

A big welcome to many of you that joined today...FB group Christian Business Startups...have fun!

cbsnews.com/8301-504763_16…... fb.me/vsyYj8vM

Very sad news...... fb.me/1oQ1rD6MV

ustream.tv/channel/tcci-tv ...the prayer Center of Transformation in Russia. Amazing, things are... fb.me/17fjBwwUy

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… fb.me/17g2Z1YKb

I guess there's now a "tweak" in the policy...... fb.me/1tioBIlp8

reliefweb.int/node/472693

tennessean.com/VideoNetwork/1…... fb.me/WoKewtmP

Hope in God... fb.me/1rjUWVsX7

His voice is heard... fb.me/18AvsVOWP

The Giants take it home... y.ahoo.it/igZpESAI

Have a fun weekend everyone! It's going to be a wild one! :) y.ahoo.it/Sq3pinkc

youtube.com/watch?v=doJEUt… Thanks for the share Sherry. fb.me/11vRE3niN

FYI...7.1 earthquake in Vanualu yesterday.

fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/… fb.me/JFo0Fz90

A new face to the Gates Foundation.... impatientoptimists.org/Posts/2012/02/… fb.me/1xVUJUJNX

At a private meeting, Koch brothers & their allies pledge $100 million to beat Obama in 2012 huff.to/AArOew

Great Job Cassi!... fb.me/1yfYYaztt
Thanks Mari, super presentation... - #marismith OR #facebook2012 live on livestre.am/onQA

Catch Mari SMith live @ 2:00 EST livestream.com/marismith

FYI...this is what Mormons believe... youtube.com/watch?feature=… fb.me/JEWASAGO

Some great articles can be read for free... revivalmag.com/authors fb.me/1EXLbCKmW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Priv… fb.me/1B1RGdFNr

youtube.com/watch?v=U4_Bq8… fb.me/M0ysTloV

Some of you teachers ma be interested in this fan page, especially if you have a smart-board in your room...... fb.me/1jt0MP4hd

youtube.com/watch?v=Rys5n7… fb.me/1sdRZJNS4

Bill Gates reflects on Steve Jobs' passing...... fb.me/JivtuO2B

facebook.com/media/set/?set…

A Spirit inspired children's book...way to go Lori! greatcompany.org/ordering-the-b… fb.me/15GRMem7w

No comments:

Post a Comment