Google Analytics

His Presence Brings Great Joy

His Presence Brings Great Joy

By Bill Cearbaugh

Digital Art



I was meditating on this verse for my devotions one day.  On the same day, this picture caught my attention as it demonstrated in an extreme way how much joy the Lord wanted to give to me.  It's a distorted graphic with an engraved filter.  I decided to add light in the upper left corner to represent the Lord's presence being the one that provides the abundance of joy.

Where does your joy come from?  Is from things, money, a business, family, going to church?  All of these can provide joy, but nothing like the deep joy offered in the presence of the Lord, in fact those were almost exactly the words of the Psalmist, "You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore."

No comments:

Post a Comment